Are you a Finance / Associate Wealth Management Advisor who is looking for a career opportunity within an organization who is ranked among the strongest in their field? Are you a Finance / Associate Wealth Management Advisor who has strong communication skills?
Established in 1857, our client is a high-ranking firm specializing in financial networking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Finance / Associate Wealth Management Advisor, you will create & maintain client financial plans as well as assist clients with day-to-day needs and process incoming and outgoing e-mails.
- Use CRM system & the corporate marketing system to prepare opportunities to clients for investment and insurance solutions
- Help maintain employer retirement plans
- Finalize, submit and confirm paperwork
- Document business expenses for budgeting and taxes purposes
- Maintain Advisor’s calendar by setting appointments with clients
- Sit with clients asking questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Series 7 license or Series 6 and 63 licenses ideal but may consider a candidate who will immediately start working towards the licensing
- Financial services experience preferred
- Will consider administrative and/or account manager experience
- Desire to learn the industry and get licensed
- Will consider a recent degree in Finance, Business or Administrative Assistant
- Computer savvy to learn industry specific software
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent communication skills to maintain client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple diverse projects and assignments in a timely and quality manner
- High regard for confidentiality
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Group life insurance
- Group disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, open to part-time schedules. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Finance / Associate Wealth Management Advisor position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience and licenses
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141702
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.