Are you a Financial Administrative Assistant who is computer/tech savvy? Are you a Financial Administrative Assistant who has outstanding organizational skills?
Our client is an architectural design and general contracting firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Administrative Assistant, you will take care of accounts payable as well as assist with accounts receivable and provide support to HR with various functions.
- Support Operations and the Vice President of Finance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Project coordinator, administrative, office assistant, accounting assistant and/or data entry/analytical experience from within an office setting
- Accounting and/or accounts payable knowledge preferred
- Construction experience/knowledge preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- Excel skills
- Motivated, eager, fun and outgoing
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to shift quickly from one task to another
- Loyal and reliable
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company
- Great team
- Family flexible
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Length: Direct Hire or Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Financial Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142241
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.