Are you a Financial Relationship Manager who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you a Financial Relationship Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial strategies for their clients for over 30 years. They offer a great benefit program that helps their employees’ achieve a successful work / life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Relationship Manager, you will coordinate client onboarding and maintain ongoing client relationships as well as educate clients on the on-line tools and resources available to them.
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings for clients, prospects and outside vendors
- Prepare and coordinate documents in preparation for meetings
- Participate in client meetings
- Attend client/prospect events and seminars
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong client services/relationship background
- 2+ years of financial, banking and/or investment industry experience preferred or a recent Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- CRM database experience a plus
- Driven and motivated
- Organizational skills and able to prioritize
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that treats each team member with value and respect
- Work / life balance
- Company that promotes from within
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement plan
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial Relationship Manager position: $16.83-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Job ID: 141331
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.