Are you a Financial Secretary who is looking for a position with part-time hours? Are you a Financial Secretary who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is a church in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Secretary, you will process accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Make payment of ordinary operating expenditures
- Process payroll and maintain appropriate records
- Pay, file and keep records of all payroll tax and withholding reports
- Perform monthly general ledger closing processes
- Reconcile investment accounts
- Reconcile liability accounts on a monthly basis
- Reconcile monthly endowment activity and prepare annual endowment distribution calculation
- Maintain memorial contribution records and process gift acknowledgments
- Provide periodic mailings of quarterly statements and an annual statement of giving to donors
- Work with the head of staff to maintain accurate and up-to-date personnel files
- Assemble mailings as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of experience working in bookkeeping
- Must have accounts payable and payroll experience
- Any experience with payroll tax, tax and withholding reports is preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree or a similar program is preferred
- Strong people skills, welcoming and upbeat personality
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Must stay focused to get work done
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Satisfaction of knowing you are making an impact
- You will feel appreciate by everyone
- Busy work with variety
Hours: 12 – 16 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial Secretary position: $15.00 – $17.50 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139473
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.