Are you a Financial Services Representative with customer service and sales experience? Are you a Financial Services Representative that is looking for an organization with great benefits?
Our client is a local, member-owned financial institution that provides personal, tailored guidance. They serve a multi-county area and are strong enough to provide their clients’ with everything they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Services Representative, you will work closely with members to guide them with their financial goals.
- Open/close accounts
- Explain/recommend credit card options
- Teach members about loan programs and evaluate/recommend loan options
- Analyze loan requests
- Make credit decisions based on lending policy and guidelines
- Upsell products to meet or exceed assigned loan volume and goals
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of banking loan processing / lending experience
- Customer service and sales related experience
- Bilingual in Spanish / English or Hmong / English is a plus
- Computer savvy to navigate multiple screens
- Intranet and website experience
- Effective communication and follow-up skills
- Goal oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Culture has a smaller, family feel
- Phenomenal engagement survey results from the team
- Great career development paths available
- Wellness opportunities
- Benefits offered at 30+ hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401(k) with match
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, Thursday 8:00am-5:45pm and Saturday 8:45am-12:15pm (2 Saturdays a month required, typically every other weekend)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial Services Representative position: $19.23-$24.04/hr. based on experience + incentives
Location: Neenah and Menasha, WI (pick your location)
Job ID: 141099
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.