Are you a Financial Services Representative who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment? Are you a Financial Services Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Services Representative, you will communicate with patients about their accounts as well as prepare surgical estimates and set up payment plans with patients and process credit card payments.
- Work with the attorney offices for resolution of patient accounts
- Review monthly delinquency report and refer delinquent accounts to collection
- Review bankruptcy notices
- Call insurance companies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service backgrounds (2+ years)
- Knowledge of insurance plans, contracts, claims and payment processes preferred
- Medical office practices, terminology and abbreviations preferred
- Education after high school preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD skills
- Stay calm under pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Quick learner & take initiative
- Adhere to OSHA, HIPAA, and Medicare guidelines
- Excellent communication skills in a team environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Financial Services Representative position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142022
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.