Are you a Wisconsin Resident who is looking for a remote Financial Transaction Processor opportunity? Are you a Remote Financial Transaction Processor who is reliable & works well independently?
Our client specializes in financial services. They are committed to guiding their members and teaching them wise financial habits. They are also committed to making a positive impact in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Financial Transaction Processor, you will process paper forms for annuity changes requested by the customer as well as take the case and process the request and verify forms are filled out correctly.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry of verification of information on forms experience
- Basic math skills
- Banking, health insurance and/or teaching experience a plus
- Remote experience a plus
- Strong & accurate data entry/typing skills
- Excel skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Mature with proven accountability
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently
- Easygoing & team player
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established company
- Phenomenal team culture
- Excellent internal longevity
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Financial Transaction Processor position: $18.00-$18.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position is remote. Must live in Wisconsin.
Job ID: 141799
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.