Are you a Finishing Associate who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Finishing Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a growing world wide company?
Our client is a direct marketer of promotional merchandise.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Finishing Associate you will you will cut/trim materials as well as make sure what is on the order sheet matches what is being sent out
- Fold/package order and box up
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Quality control experience preferred
- Manufacturing environment experience preferred
- Work well independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking skills
- Organized and focused
- Enjoys change and trying new things
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Temporary employees are treated the same as permanent employees
- Climate controlled work environment
- Health insurance pending length of position
Hours: Full-time & part-time, first shift and second shift hours available. Contact us for details
Pay for the Finishing Associate position: $16.00-$17.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141425
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.