Are you a Floating Customer Service / Teller who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Floating Customer Service / Teller who has cash handling experience?
Our client specializes in financial services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Floating Customer Service / Teller, you will be helping customers with transactions, opening new accounts and answering questions.
- Make personalized recommendations to support customers
- Travel to other branch locations as needed
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable working in their computer specific system
- MS Outlook skills is a huge plus
- Friendly, personable and easy going team player
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, family-feel organization
- Company is involved in the community
- Not a sales culture
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday between the hours of 7:45am – 5:45pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Floating Customer Service / Teller position: $16.75 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI – will travel to other branch locations for training and as needed, contact us for additional details
Job ID: 140773
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.