Are you a Floating Member Relationship Officer who has strong customer service and interpersonal skills? Are you a Floating Member Relationship Officer who is looking for a position in the Green Bay area?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Floating Member Relationship Officer, you will provide members with sound financial guidance for their lending needs.
- Evaluate and recommend decisions based on lending policy
- Open and maintain checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts
- Build long term relationships
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous banking/financial related experience
- Comfortable moving around in their banking system
- Strong comfort level with Microsoft Office programs is preferred
- Able to obtain and maintain registry with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing system and registry as required by the S.A.F.E. Act
- Friendly and must make a great first impression
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and results oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Branch hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00am-5:30pm, Friday 7:00am-6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm. Full time hours, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Floating Member Relationship Officer position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139505
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.