Are you a Floating Teller who is looking for an opportunity within a growing financial institution? Are you a Floating Teller who has outstanding customer service skills?
Our client has been providing financial services for over 90 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Floating Teller, you will educate members about financial options while assisting them with various financial transactions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, cash handling and/or Teller experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services a plus
- Bilingual in English / Spanish or English / Hmong a plus
- Computer savvy
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours Monday-Saturday. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Floating Teller position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI (different locations)
Job ID: 141372
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.