Are you a Food Safety Compliance Associate who has strong analytical and problem solving skills? Are you a Food Safety Compliance Associate who would thrive in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Food Safety Compliance Associate, you will request, review and maintain vendor compliance documentation and maintain the approved ingredient/supplier database for the company.
- Review documents to ensure compliance and relay non-compliant data to the appropriate person
- Electronically file documentation for each ingredient into supplier database
- Perform document searches for expired or soon to be expired documents
- Produce reports for vendor compliance
- Request renewal of expired documents
- Perform vendor/ingredient search for projects related to country of origin, recall, allergen information, customer requests, etc.
- Work with ingredient buyers to ensure all supplier contact listings are accurate and maintained
- Support the plant Quality Assurance Managers in providing reports to aid in determining vendor visits/audits, provide plant locations with information/documents for audits, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of experience in food safety or food quality
- Food safety technical verbiage/terminology knowledge
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or a related field is a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must be comfortable learning web based systems
- Any experience with Acrobat is highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Extremely strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Great foot in the door
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Food Safety Compliance Associate position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI, THIS POSITION IS REMOTE – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 139186
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.