Are you a Fraud / Claims Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Fraud / Claims Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a locally owned financial institution that offers a variety of services to their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Fraud / Claims Office Assistant, you will work closely within the Accounting Department to process fraud claims.
- May have to refund money to members’ accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any accounting experience/knowledge is a huge plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Recognized as “Best Credit Union” to work for
- High member experience ratings
- Organization that gives back to the community
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:15am – 5:15pm is preferred but will consider someone who can work 30-40 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Fraud / Claims Office Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140356
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.