Are you a Front Counter / Parts Associate who enjoys working with people? Are you Front Counter / Parts Associate who has strong time-management and problem solving skills?
Our client specializes in sales service rental and parts for semi- trailers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Counter / Parts Associate, you will answer phones, greet and assist customers at the counter.
- Answer customer questions
- Process payments for customers
- Receive and put away inventory items
- Deliver/pick up parts items from customers/vendors in the Green Bay area
- Assist with customer inquiries
- Provide support as needed by the parts manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service or office support experience
- Any experience working at a front counter with parts is a huge plus
- Knowledge of semis/semi trailer parts/mechanics or someone who has experience and strong knowledge of auto mechanics is a huge plus
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be tech savvy to learn the company specific software
- Strong time-management and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great longevity within the company
- Ability to take ownership of your role and have a huge impact on making the company successful
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Front Counter / Parts Associate: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137454
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.