Are you a Front Counter Sales Representative who is looking to build a career with a family business? Are you a Front Counter Sales Representative who is driven to learn and grow with a company?
Our client is a full-line fastener company that offers thousands of products. They pride themselves on their personal customer service and being a family-owned and operated company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Counter Sales Representative, you will help walk-in customers with products and equipment.
- Help customers on the phone with products and equipment
- Create credits for returns for both customers and vendors
- Research new products for orders
- Quotes for yearly customer items
- Back up for loading Salesman’s trucks
- Inventory control
- Place purchase orders when necessary
- Back up for picking orders
- Double check orders when necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in a similar industry with experience /product knowledge such as with fasteners, construction, pieces and or equipment
- Excellent customer service experience/skills
- Willingness to learn
- Forklift experience is a plus (will need to get licensed when hired onto the company’s payroll)
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Flexible, moldable, and eager to learn the way they do things and follow processes
- Very detail oriented and extremely meticulous
- Ability to work very well with numbers and math
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 (K) with match
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Front Counter Sales Representative position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Ashwaubenon, WI
Job ID: 140935
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.