Are you a Customer Service / Sales Representative who is looking to build a career with a family business? Are you a Customer Service / Sales Representative who is driven to learn and grow with a company?
Our client is a full-line fastener company that offers thousands of products. They pride themselves on their personal customer service and being a family-owned and operated company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Sales Representative, you will help walk-in and customers over the phone with products & equipment.
- Create credits for returns
- Research new products for orders
- Quotes for yearly customer items
- Back up for loading Salesman’s trucks
- Inventory control
- Place purchase orders and double check orders
- Back up for picking orders and loading trucks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in a similar industry
- Knowledge of fasteners, construction, pieces and/or equipment within the field
- Forklift experience a plus
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Obtain forklift license once hired on
- Lift up to 50-80 lbs.
- Flexible, moldable and eager to learn
- Detailed, meticulous and accurate
- Good math skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Sales Representative position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Ashwaubenon, WI
Job ID: 140935
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.