Are you a Front Counter Sales Representative who is looking to build a career with a family business? Are you a Front Counter Sales Representative who is driven to learn and grow with a company?
Our client is a full-line fastener company that offers thousands of products. They pride themselves on their personal customer service and being a family-owned and operated company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Counter Sales Representative, you will help walk-in customers with products and equipment.
- Help customers on the phone with products and equipment
- Create credits for returns for both customers and vendors
- Research new products for orders
- Quotes for yearly customer items
- Back up for loading Salesman’s trucks
- Inventory control
- Place purchase orders when necessary
- Back up for picking orders
- Double check orders when necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in a similar industry with experience /product knowledge such as with fasteners, construction, pieces and or equipment
- Excellent customer service experience/skills
- Must have the willingness to learn
- Experience working in a small/medium size company is ideal
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Basic Excel and Outlook skills
- Flexible, moldable, and eager to learn the way they do things and follow processes
- Very detail oriented and extremely meticulous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work very well with numbers and math
- Will need to get forklift licensed when hired onto the company’s payroll
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 (K) with match
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Front Counter Sales Representative position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Ashwaubenon, WI
Job ID: 139256
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.