Are you a Front Desk / Administrative Assistant who has dental office experience? Are you a Front Desk / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with Fridays off?
Our client specializes in general and family dentistry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Desk / Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, greet customers and check them in for their appointments.
- Schedule appointments
- Payment posting
- Insurance billing
- Coordinate treatment plans
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have dental office experience
- Must have office/administrative skills
- Someone with Dentrix software experience is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in Outlook
- Must have strong customer service and people skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Uniform allowance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Front Desk / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138552
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.