Are you a Front Desk/ Office Assistant who enjoys data entry? Are you a Front Desk / Office Assistant who thrives in a small family work environment?
Our client works closely with their customers to ensure their dairy products are stored in the proper conditions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Desk / Office Assistant, you will answer phones and greet walk-in traffic.
- Insert paperwork into files and export into the computer
- Check-in truck drivers
- Correspond to e-mails
- Schedule appointments
- Print off bills of lading
- Data entry
- Any other office functions as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be a people person
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be friendly and personable
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player and career-driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family environment
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: 7:00am – 3:45pm (with a 45 minute lunch)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Front Desk / Office Assistant position: $14.50 / hr.
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137975
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.