Are you a Front Desk / Receptionist who is passionate about helping people? Are you a Front Desk / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Desk / Receptionist, you will receive inbound calls & greet walk-in clients as well as assess customer needs and decide what the next step is.
- Schedule appointments
- Clarify information for customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, front desk and/or clerk experience
- Experience helping customers preferred
- Non-profit or volunteer experience a plus
- Any knowledge of energy assistance programs a plus
- Bilingual in English & Spanish and/or English & Hmong preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Comfortable utilizing the Internet
- Professional demeanor and top notch customer service skills
- Communication and active listening skills
- Fast-paced in a sometimes stressful environment
- Independent worker and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding work opportunity
- Work with an established growing organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 39.5 hours per week between 8:30am-6:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Front Desk / Receptionist position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141468
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.