Are you a Front Desk Receptionist who is looking for a part-time position? Are you a Front Desk Receptionist who would enjoy working in a small office?
Our client specializes in emergency property restoration.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk, greet walk in traffic, answer the phone and direct calls to the correct person.
- Data entry and filing
- Verify employee electronic timesheets
- Make folders
- Type customer letters
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Call customers if needed to attain missing information needed for projects
- Assist with emails
- Other general office duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Reception or office experience is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks knowledge is a plus
- Must be very customer service focused
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and can handle interruptions
- Ability to prioritize your work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable and hard working
- Detail orientated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off
- Simple IRA
- Small company feel
- Variety in the position
Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30am – 12:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Front Desk Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137591
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.