Are you a Front Office Manager with supervisory experience? Front Office Manager who has experience coaching and training employees?
Established in 1924, our client is a boutique hotel.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Office Manager, you will supervise front desk staff.
- Address staff and guest questions and concerns as they arise
- Create employee schedules and forecast upcoming needs based on occupancy
- Coach, train and discipline
- Assist with hiring
- Hold department meetings
- Assist with front desk coverage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service supervisory experience
- Hotel or hospitality experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy to learn new programs
- Professional in demeanor
- Ability to go above and beyond for customers
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Ability to change tasks quickly
- Time management skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Premium tier / autograph collection brand
- One of a kind, boutique hotel
- Registered historical building with the state of Wisconsin
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: Core hours are 8:00am-5:00pm. 45-50 hours per week. Contact us for details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Front Office Manager position: $35,000-$45,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141103
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.