Are you a Direct Hire Front Office Manager with supervisory experience? Are you a Direct Hire Front Office Manager who has experience coaching and training employees?
Established in 1924, our client is a boutique hotel.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Office Manager, you will supervise front desk staff and address staff and guest questions/concerns as they arise.
- Create employee schedules and forecast upcoming needs based on occupancy
- Coach, train and discipline
- Hold department meetings
- Front desk coverage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service supervisory experience
- Hotel or hospitality experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Tech savvy
- Professional demeanor
- Top notch customer service skills
- Stay calm in stressful situations
- Time management skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Premium tier / autograph collection brand
- One of a kind, boutique hotel
- Registered historical building with the state of Wisconsin
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 45-50 hours per week. Contact us for details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Front Office Manager position: $35,000-$45,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141103
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.