Are you a Funds Development / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with very part-time hours? Are you a Funds Development / Office Assistant who is creative and enjoys bringing new ideas to the table?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Funds Development / Office Assistant, you will research, identify and recruit donors for their organization by reaching out to alumni and current donors.
- Research and develop an alumni list
- Talk with potential donors about where they would like to see their donations go
- Work closely and meet regularly with leadership to develop new ideas
- May meet for luncheons with donors
- Marketing for donors using social media
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working with fund raising, community speaking, non-profit and/or grant writing
- Must feel comfortable in posting professionally on social media
- Computer/tech savvy
- Professional and outgoing
- Creative, self-motivated and driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Small family feel great environment
- In this position you can use your creativity
Hours: Very part-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Funds Development / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kimberly, WI – this position is mostly remote
Job ID: 139846
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.