Are you a General Manager who has excellent leadership skills? Are you a General Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller team environment culture?
Our client has been providing support to clients and industries for almost 40 years. They are dedicated to providing high quality service and utilizing continually updated equipment in order to exceed customer support expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a General Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company’s operation and productivity.
- Handle all quality control of operations
- Monitor key call center statistics including scheduling, employee development and assessments
- Monitor industry trends and technologies and keep current with technology platforms
- Attend industry conferences
- Ensure all customer service issues are handled in a timely manner
- Establish and meet corporate goals and objectives
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of experience as a call center manager is highly preferred
- May consider 5+ years of management experience within a business setting
- Must have experience in process improvements and optimization of employee skills
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Operational Management or Accounting is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Computer savvy
- Positive and friendly
- Must lead by example
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Must be a go-getter and take initiative
- Must be very data driven and have strong analytical thinking skills
- Must be a motivational leader with strong communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills in a very fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Actively growing company
- Smaller team environment feel
- Very friendly and positive environment
- Benefits offered for full-time employees
Hours: Full time, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the General Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI.
Job ID: 137600
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.