Are you a Government Policy Researcher who has a flair for legislative processes? Are you a Government Policy Researcher who is looking for a career within a well-established association?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Government Policy Researcher, you will research and draft papers.
- Draft policy papers and policy briefs
- Issue talking points
- Content for print and digital communications, testimony and speeches
- Create content for social media pages
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 – 5 years of Wisconsin government policy research
- General knowledge of the legislative processes and state agency administrative rules in Wisconsin
- General understanding of Medicaid, Medicare, workers compensation, OCI regulations, DHS and DSPS regulations
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is a huge plus
- Experience with mail chimp is a huge plus
- Self-motivated, self-directed, good problem solving skills, creative and a quick study on new issues
- Well-spoken, a good communicator and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company outings
- Health insurance 100% covered
Hours: 20 hours per week, prefer 4 hours per day but flexible to 3 days a week
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Government Policy Researcher position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138759
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.