Are you a Grant Writer who has excellent & detailed writing skills? Are you a Grant Writer who is looking for a position with part-time hours?
Our client is non-profit organization that promotes the growth of individuals by understanding that there is value and purpose within everyone.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Grant Writer, you will write grants as well as maintain the grant calendar.
- Online research
- Donor tracking
- Other office functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- On the job or college writing experience
- Grant writing experience preferred
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills & deadline driven
- Very detailed writing skills
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very flexible
- Supportive work environment
- Variety in your workday
Hours: 10-20 hours per week between 8:00am-4:00pm (Friday afternoons they are closed)
Pay for the Grant Writer position: $15.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid option available. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141896
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.