Are you a Group Benefits Administrative Assistant who enjoys meeting deadlines and has strong time-management skills? Are you a Group Benefits Administrative Assistant who is licensed in Life and Health?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Group Benefits Administrative Assistant, you will provide behind the scenes support for different departments as well as resolve client billing issues.
- Provide behind the scenes support to the Benefits department
- Handle customer requests for processing terms, enrollments and changes
- Create communication pieces
- Make packets to include scanning
- Create and update reports
- Maintain client records
- Document client conversations
- Occasionally cover for Receptionist
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service and office/administrative experience preferred
- Human Resources and/or benefits experience a plus
- Will consider a recent Human Resources degree with professional people skills
- Life and Health Insurance License may be required within 120 days and maintained throughout employment
- MSWD & Excel skills
- PowerPoint skills a plus
- Eager to learn
- Strong time-management skills & works well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking skills
- Adjust well to rapid changes in technology, products and the marketplace
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-like atmosphere
- Great work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30pm-5:00pm
Pay for the Group Benefits Administrative Assistant position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 142026
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.