Are you a Health & Safety Coordinator who has manufacturing experience as well as strong clerical skills? Are you a Health & Safety Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Health & Safety Coordinator, you will perform research and analysis to make sure items are in compliance with regulations.
- Review, edit and update new & existing processes in the web based software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Manufacturing experience along with clerical skills
- Project manager, project based type backgrounds or safety etc. experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated, determined and willing to learn & adapt to new processes/changes
- Very independent and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Multitasking & prioritizing skills
- Work well under pressure and deadline driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Team environment
- Health insurance pending length of the position
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Health & Safety Coordinator position: $24.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141579
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.