Are you a Help Desk Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that has an immediate need? Are you a Help Desk Specialist who is extremely computer savvy?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Help Desk Specialist, you will troubleshoot software and hardware errors or malfunctions.
- Escalate issues to Technology Support Specialist, Chief Risk Officer or third parties as necessary
- Set up computer workstation environments
- Reset passwords and unlock accounts for employees
- Train and assist employees on basic technology applications
- Update and maintain company website
- Escalate major issues to third-parties as needed
- Update and maintain interfaces and features of online banking and mobile applications
- Manage and maintain vendor information company-wide
- Utilize third party software to collect, track and update vendor information, documents and contracts
- Maintain and manage company intranet
- Ensure third party systems properly interface with website
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and issues related to information technology
- Assist the Marketing Director with implementation of technical design and animation needs
- Provide timely responses to examinations and audit requests
- Assist the Chief Risk Officer in developing and implementing plans for correcting deficiencies noted in examinations and audits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Technology related degree or equivalent experience such as help desk, trouble-shooting, computer set-up, etc. is highly preferred
- May consider recent graduate with a related degree such as I.T., Computer Technology, etc.
- A+ Certification a plus
- Website design/creation experience is preferred
- Understanding of basic cybersecurity threats
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Adobe PDF & form creation
- Ability to do the physical aspects of the job such as setting up work stations, lifting and moving around equipment
- Sincere, patient and professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great family-feel working environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Member-owned and local for over 130 years
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Help Desk Specialist position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based one experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140785
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.