Are you a Help Desk Specialist who has experience building computers (desktops)? Are you a Help Desk Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Help Desk Specialist, you will answer incoming help desk calls as well as create tickets, update statuses and resolve issues.
- Resolve and/or assign tickets to the proper resource for escalated needs
- Password resets, account unlocks and create users
- Keep inventory up to date
- Build computers, laptops and iPads
- Track and record devices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- IT or help desk experience (1+ years)
- Experience building computers (desktops)
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Windows based programs experience
- IBM iseries experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed documentation skills in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Discounts on products and services
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Help Desk Specialist position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141935
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.