Are you a Housing Specialist / Receptionist with excellent people skills? Are you a Housing Specialist / Receptionist who is caring and compassionate?
Our client assists members of the Oshkosh area. For over 50 years, they have been proud to be able to make a difference and help those in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Housing Specialist / Receptionist, you will greet and assist visitors.
- Process new housing applications
- Process recertification of current residents
- Work order processing
- Maintain applicant files
- Prepare property managers leasing packets and other documentation
- Annual preparation of tax rent certificates
- Answer phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Previous receptionist experience is a plus
- Customer service skills
- Previous property management or human service agency experience is a plus
- Knowledge of fair housing law concepts or affordable housing is a plus
- Handle confidential information
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Tech savvy to learn company specific software
- Integrity, friendly, team player, get along well with others
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic
- Organized, detailed, good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that has great staff longevity
- Opportunity to help make a difference in the community
- State employee benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid sick time
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:45pm and Friday 8:00am – 12:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Housing Specialist / Receptionist position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140875
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities.