Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a business in the Oconto, WI area that has been around since the early 1900s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting the HR department with administrative tasks.
- Take COVID calls from employees
- Follow up with and follow through with employees who are out due to COVID
- Log employee COVID calls into an Excel spreadsheet along with updates
- Assist with a large filing projects changing existing employee files into a new color coded systems
- Go into the old filing system to pull and categorize employee files to update them and put them into the new filing system
- Assist new employees with benefits including helping with paperwork for enrollment, choosing coverage and entering the information into the system to get benefits started
- May eventually work one on one with employees to assist with enrollment of benefits
- Assist with administrative duties such as mailings, sending out offers or HR information, offer processes, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- Would also consider a recent HR graduate
- Some type of human resources experience is highly preferred
- Any experience dealing with COVID calls or employee benefits is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with AS400 is a plus
- Very personable, friendly and someone who can connect really well with others
- Ability to work in more of a casual environment
- Must be flexible to take on various tasks as needed
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- They are a casual, laid back, yet hard working group to work with
- Great foot in the door with a large and well known company
- Variety within the position and more to learn and take on over time
- Health insurance pending how many hours worked
Hours: 25-30 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary indefinite possibility to go permanent
Pay for the Human Resources / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Job ID: 139941
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.