Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a non-profit organization? Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who has excellent grammar and proofreading skills?
Our client is a religious organization that provides an array of resources and events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for working with the HR team to provide office support.
- Create employee folders
- Filing and copying
- Print employee paperwork
- Data entry
- Support the HR team with any office tasks needed to be completed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Human resources experience, recent graduate or even someone currently in school for Human Resources is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with office experience
- Any experience working or volunteering in community-oriented or family-centered ministries is a plus
- Associate degree in Human Resources is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have a deep respect and support for their mission
- Excellent demeanor, friendly, eager and willing to help
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent grammar and proof reading skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Team oriented organization
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Flexibility to do many different things
Hours: 20-25 hours per week Monday – Thursday 7:45am – 5:00pm and Friday 7:45am – 12:15pm
Pay for the Human Resources / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140442
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.