Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant looking for a flexible schedule? Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who thrives in a fast paced environment?
Established in 1928, our client specializes in custom metal cabinets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will handle new hire setup.
- Create files
- Set up drug screens
- Set up payroll
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recent Human Resources graduate, HR experience preferred
- May consider administrative or reception experience
- Human Resources degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Able to work well independently in a fast paced environment
- Handle highly confidential information
- Organized, detailed, good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Flexible work environment
Hours: Full or part time between 7:30am-5:00pm. Contact us for details.
Pay for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140969
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.