Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who is bilingual in Spanish and English? Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a growing organization?
Our client specializes in heavy duty playground, sports recreation and park equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will greet and attend to visitors and assist applicants with application process, forms, onboarding, and transition to the workforce.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events such as benefits open enrollment
- Enter data into HRIS system
- Answer phones and making calls to candidates and team members
- If bilingual, provide verbal and written translation services for the recruitment and talent acquisition process, employee meetings, document preparation, and other organizational communications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months+ administrative experience
- Human Resources experience is plus
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred
- Human Resources degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- HRIS systems experience is a plus
- MS Teams experience is preferred
- PowerPoint experience is preferred
- Handle highly confidential information
- Exercise independent judgment and trust
- Handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong task and time management skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing organization
- Great team with longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Vacation and personal time
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Fond du Lac,WI
Job ID: 141078
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.