Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a reputable company in the Fox Valley?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Administrative Assistant, you will take care of specific tracking and follow-up.
- Receive 20-40 call-ins per day, calling each person back and going through a list of questions and track the answers on a document
- Recruiting functions which could include reviewing resumes, phone screens and writing offer letters
- Order product
- Fill out HR forms
- Onboarding functions
- Running reports
- Communication via e-mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office support or administrative assistant experience
- Any human resources experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge working with formulas within Excel is a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Reputable and growing company
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is involved in many community causes
- Paid lunchtime option available
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources / Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137811
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.