Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who wants to work on a variety of duties? Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who wants to work part-time hours and still receive great benefits?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will assist the HR department with special events, projects, correspondence, etc.
- Coordinate sales, payment, and inventory of apparel store
- Maintain employee personnel files and ensure all information is filed timely and accurately
- Assist in maintaining accurate and up to date HR information at all branches
- Create and distribute documents, newsletters and other communication supplied by the HR department
- Distribute and track the status and due dates of employee forms and documents that need to be returned timely to the department
- Prepare new hire packets and orientation space
- Oversee stock of new hire supplies
- Answer and distribute department phone call
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of applicant tracking system and other HR software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative support experience or be a recent Administrative Assistant graduate
- Human resources experience is a bonus
- Intermediate MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with Publisher is a bonus
- Positive and professional first impression
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks to be able to assist in all areas of the HR department
- Willingness to take on whatever task is assigned
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 30 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138786
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.