Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who enjoys variety in your work? Are you a Human Resources Administrative Assistant who HR experience?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will support multiple HR business partners with entry level HR and administrative needs.
- Write offer and notification letters
- New employee orientation preparation
- Data entry into HRIS system
- File personnel records
- Track attendance
- Assist with benefit administration and payroll administration
- Assist with unemployment claim processing
- Assist with recruiting, onboarding and termination process
- May attend industry events and review professional publications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office support administrative experience
- Any exposure working with confidential information is a plus
- A degree in Human Resources or experience within that field is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong comfort level learning new technology
- Able to follow detailed instructions
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Health Insurance
Hours: 35 – 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Administrative Assistant: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139346
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.