Are you a Human Resources / Administrator who has strong business decision making skills? Are you a Human Resources / Administrator who is looking for a career opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in providing transportation and supply chain services to shippers throughout North America.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Administrator, you will provide organizational assistance in various functional areas.
- Screen, select qualified and interested candidates for the interview process
- Track status of candidates and respond with follow-up calls/e-mails at the end of the recruiting process
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Process required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases and other related employment matters
- Coordinate new hire training schedules and company notices
- Prepare and maintain accurate personnel forms, records and files
- Make photocopies, mail, scan and e-mail documents and other clerical functions
- File documents into appropriate employee files
- Assist with human resources projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of human resources experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with administrative assistant experience with a strong interest in human resources
- Would also consider a recent Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Any recruiting experience is a plus
- Any experience in the transportation industry is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Positive attitude, must show care and empathy
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently, learn quickly and not afraid to ask questions
- Strong business decision making skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats as different needs arise
- Must be extremely detail orientated and accurate in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- They have great longevity within the company
- Opportunity to help make the company more successful and profitable
- They work very well as a team overall and like to work hard and play hard
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources / Administrator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 139204
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.