Are you a Human Resources Assistant who enjoys detailed support work? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in creating specialty proteins designed to optimize health and nutrition.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Human Resources Generalist and the quality team.
- Assist with setting interviews
- Prepare offer letters
- Handle pre-employment paperwork
- Assist with orientations and give plant tours
- Handle onboarding paperwork
- Filing and scanning
- Enter information into the system
- Any other administrative tasks needed
- Scan, file and sort paperwork
- Archive records
- Utilize Fedex and UPS websites for package shipments
- Maintain tracking logs
- Review productions and sanitation records for accuracy
- Update and scan SOP’s
- Data entry of quality/analytical information
- Work with production personnel to ensure records are accurate
- Ensure document control requirements are met for all documentation associated with quality of raw material, finished goods and packaging components
- Miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of administrative support or human resources experience
- Any manufacturing or food industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Any Ultimate Software knowledge is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing global company
- Competitive benefits package
- Company really values employees and gives back to the local communists
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Wautoma, WI
Job ID: 138381
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.