Are you a Human Resources Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client provides high quality products in their industry and continually exceeds customer expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will be helping in the Human Resources department doing a special project.
- File all of their personnel files
- Scan in the paper files into their system
- Create folders
- Once the paper file is scanned and move it into the correct folder on the computer
- Data entry
- Any other computer work that may come up within this project
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some type of human resources experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a recent Human Resources degree who is looking to gain experience
- Someone who has done project work, scanning, uploading files etc. is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MWSD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual work environment
- Fun team with a collaborative environment
- Great product to work with
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 138963
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.