Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a worldwide leader in their industry. They collaborate with customers across the globe to provide exceptional, innovative solutions in a variety of sectors.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will assist with recruiting, filing and miscellaneous human resources projects.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recruiting or human resources experience
- Human resources degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excel, MSWD and Outlook skills
- Any ADP experience is a plus
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of attention to detail and quality
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is worldwide and has been in business for over 70 years
- Ability to gain additional experience
- Growing and stable company
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139688
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.