Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client provides spill control, filtration and health & hygiene products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will be assisting the HR team with recruiting and various administrative tasks.
- Review resumes and applications submitted to confirm if they are a fit for positions
- Schedule phone screens
- Schedule interviews for the HR and Management Team
- Handle calendars
- Reach out to potential candidate’s job searching
- Possibly conduct short phone screens
- Miscellaneous tasks assigned such as filing, copying, data entry, creating binders, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- Would consider a fresh HR graduate
- Any HR or recruiting experience is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in HR is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be someone who will make a positive impression to candidates when recruiting and is comfortable talking to people overall
- Detailed and organized
- Team player and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexibility in hours
- Opportunity to learn
- Great environment
Hours: 20-30 hours per week ideally 4 or 5 days per week 9:00am – 2:00pm or 10:00am – 3:00pm but open to schedules
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140080
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.