Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has excellent time management skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is one of the largest providers in their industry and is dedicated to helping their customers increase efficiency and reduce costs. They manage and move products that people use on a daily basis and have earned themselves a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will ensure accurate collection and coding of employee time.
- Support recruitment and hiring needs and ensure pre-employment requirements are completed
- Complete onboarding tasks for new employees
- Maintain employee documentation and files
- Participate in employee meetings, separations of employment, and human resources investigations
- Manage employee documentation
- Assist with applicant, candidate, and employee communication and documentation
- Assist on-site leadership with administrative duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human Resources related office / administrative experience
- Human Resources experience or internship preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Associate degree in Human Resources or other business related degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- HRIS system experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, while being analytical
- Time management skills, with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established company
- Strong sense of employee appreciation
- Promotes from within
- Team atmosphere
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Short and long term disability
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $19.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140960
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.