Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is extremely tech savvy? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will enter job requests into IQN, answer employee benefit questions and assist employees with day-to-day paperwork/forms.
- Electronic filing
- Conduct phone interviews and possibly onsite interviews
- Assign all permissions for new hires
- Track attendance
- Create announcements for new hires & promotions
- Provide onsite support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources knowledge preferred
- Technology skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Access knowledge a plus
- SAP experience a plus
- IQN or other 3rd party systems a plus
- InCheck experience a plus
- Excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Lunch is paid if it is under 30 minutes
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant: $20.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141417
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.