Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has a Bachelor’s degree? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will work with beginning to end of HR processes in Workday.
- Track progress of work
- May contact employees to verify information
- Audit work for accuracy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant, customer service, data management, business administration, etc experience
- Human resources experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in HR, Project Management, HRIS or Business)
- HRIS or customer management systems experience preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Follow directions well and meet deadlines
- Strong multitasking skills
- Detailed & accurate
- Work well independently and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great way to build HR experience
- Opportunity for growth
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-7:00pm (employee and company will put a set schedule together)
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $22.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI. Onsite or hybrid schedule option available, ideally training in office. Must live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141434
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.