Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking to work for a company that offers great benefits and incentive plans? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for career growth opportunities?
Our client provides high quality products. They have earned a great reputation in Wisconsin in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will provide support for benefit administration, cobra, and leave of absence.
- Maintain the HRIS (ADP) system
- Enter and monitor garnishments and process employee information change requests
- Maintain accurate and complete employment files; process and file I-9’s in a timely manner
- Support implementation of programs and benefits to improve the employee experience
- Provide as needed administrative support to the CFO
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience
- Human resources experience is strongly preferred
- Will consider someone who is a recent human resources graduate
- Associate degree in Human Resources is a bonus
- Basic Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast- paced environment
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Must be a self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Go getter attitude with high energy
- Strong interpersonal skills with great verbal and written communication skills
- Looking for a career
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Company has the newest technology
- Career growth opportunities
- Rapidly growing company
- Great team and environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137831
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.