Are you a Human Resources Associate who has strong computer skills? Are you a Human Resources Associate who enjoys a variety of tasks?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Associate, you will review employee data forms and reports.
- Interpret entry requirements
- Data entry
- Respond to HR inquiries via phone and email
- Create and update team process documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human Resources experience
- Will consider recent graduate with no experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Workday or UKG experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely accurate
- Problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Associate position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141008
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.