Are you a Human Resources / Benefits Analyst who has 3+ years of benefits experience? Are you a Human Resources / Benefits Analyst who is looking for an opportunity within the healthcare field?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Benefits Analyst, you will research, evaluate and administer corporate benefit plans as well as monitor the trends and keep current with applicable legislation.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of recent (within the last year) experience in a benefits role that includes all aspects of benefits
- Human resources experience in a healthcare setting a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Detailed with good follow-through
- Solid people & communication skills
- Resourceful, reactive and show initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Human Resources / Benefits Analyst position: $30.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141805
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.