Are you a Human Resources / Benefits Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Human Resources / Benefits Specialist who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client is a locally owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Benefits Specialist, you will be calling multiple insurance companies and utilizing insurance portals to verify patient’s benefits.
- Conduct prior authorizations for services
- May also help backup scheduling
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with medical insurances, benefits and/or medical claims
- Experience with scheduling patient appointments is ideal
- High aptitude of insurance knowledge is preferred
- Computer and tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-motivated, positive and energetic
- Must enjoy interacting with people
- Strong problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong phone skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Advancement opportunities
- Locally owned
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources / Benefits Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138870
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.