Are you a Human Resources Generalist / Recruiting Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a great team company culture? Are you a Human Resources Generalist / Recruiting Specialist who has outstanding relationship building and people skills?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist / Recruiting Specialist , you will recruit for hourly Associates and provide human resources support.
- Partner for Operations Leaders and Associates
- Work closely with Supervisors and Managers to understand their business needs and how Human Resources can support them
- Recruiting, associate relations and leader development
- Evaluate their current processes and drive improvement
- Work very closely with Leaders to assist with all people management processes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Neenah, WI
- Someone who is 2-5 years into their human resources career who has a real passion for recruiting
- Previous experience in operations or a faster pace work environment
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is highly preferred
- Computer savvy and strong software skills
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Someone who can build relationships and become that partner with the Supervisors on most people related decisions
- Positive and great attitude every day for work
- Bold, creative and energetic
- Must be willing to try new things and keep trying until a solution is found
- Professional integrity and confidentiality
- Must take ownership
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty and teamwork
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week, core hours are 7:00am – 5:00pm must be open to working 3rd shift once a month, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist / Recruiting Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – this position is hybrid working 3-4 days onsite and 1-2 days at home must live in or near Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139783
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.